Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Greetings, fellow travellers

Hokay, I have an hour to go before checking in to Educause 09. I've booked a room (meeting room, not hotel room), and checked the laptop will perform. I don't know how much I'll get out of the Online Conference, but getting there is certainly easier.

Now I just need to choose which sessions I'd like to get to, and figure out if I can get to the live events or not. If only I had a 9 hour flight in which to look at all the session descriptions!
Ah well, here goes...

2 comments:

  1. welcome! it'll be interesting to see how the experiences compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can bugger up the air-con for you if you like to make it a more authentic experience - perhaps lay a trail of chairs in front of the meeting room door?

    ReplyDelete